Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

New in 2000, purchased in 2001. One Owner, 150 and 9.9 Merc. engines 9.9 is 2010 with power raise/lower and start-spare props for both, bimini top w/side curtains, Humingbird 597 fish finder-2012 model, 80# Minnkota long shaft trolling motor with 0hrs, new cover , 11 life jackets, water ski towing attachment, cannon down rigger, fish net extra engine oil, ladder, shorelander tandem trailer-2008 model. Anchors, 2 portable toilets, With boat docks closed and water iced over I could not in good faith sell it without having it completely gone over by one of the better boat shops. i had them completely tune and service the engines, fuel system (drained-installed new line and priming bulb) new shifting cables, new water pump impellers, new shifting bushing- I picked it up today 1/20/18. SOLD

We are selling it because we are getting old (74)and are having health issues.

140th and Huron in Westminster

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
photos & price

I don't know how to post photos here, sorry. Go to Criagslist Denver and there are a bunch of photos.

Price is $11,650

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hope to let you know when I get there--LUCKER-I am afraid a pile of coal and a shovel awaits me.....I was a fisherman.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I hope to let you know when I get there--LUCKER-I am afraid a pile of coal and a shovel awaits me.....I was a fisherman.
LoL... Never too late brother! Nice rig there and good price IMHO... shouldn't have trouble selling it. All the best wishes with the health issues.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
As ghostman said wish you well with the health issues.

Once a fisherman always a fisherman...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts