Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went fishing with my stepdad last night and we got a few bows. They all came on small rapalas and similar lures at dusk. My buddy has been buying lure blanks and painting them. They’ve been killing it for me at this lake. He paints the basic looking ones and “prints” the other ones. Not sure exactly how he does the printing but they look super pro. If anyone is interested in getting some, holler and I’ll put you in touch with him. He’s a super good dude and I’m sure he’d love the support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
366 Posts
@whompuscat658 those jerkbaits look awesome! I am digging the single hook. A huge part of why I mostly fly fish these days is I am not a fan of treble hooks unless I am keeping fish. That said it is hard to beat a good jerkbait bite. Where did you get the hooks? I am assuming you had to swap the trebles out?

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@whompuscat658 those jerkbaits look awesome! I am digging the single hook. A huge part of why I mostly fly fish these days is I am not a fan of treble hooks unless I am keeping fish. That said it is hard to beat a good jerkbait bite. Where did you get the hooks? I am assuming you had to swap the trebles out?
Nah he sent me a whole sample pack full of jerks outfitted with single hooks. They’re super sharp and seem to penetrate and stay pinned better than trebles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts