Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished Sterling Saturday ---- beautiful day however the fishing was bad --- water level is full with the inlet still running ---- water is muddy by the inlet and overall water temp high 60's to low 70's ---- fishing from a boat and only caught drum ---- I am curious why do they stock drum....i have caught them in the past but decided to keep a couple for dinner --- they taste identical to white bass....

Also, have a question on the pic below --- i noticed there is grease oozing out of my trailer tires......i had it serviced by aurora marine ....is it over greased ? or is there a potential problem? it rolls fine and after a long trip i touched the rim and it was cool.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I looks to me like the seal is leaking. Pump some grease in it and see if it comes out anywhere. The last thing you want is water to get in there.

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
My trailer rims looked like that until I put the rubber cap on both the bearing buddies....

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Can't type ch. Was watchng y son's dog ths weekend and he plled y new laptop off of y desk. Screen was sashed and ' ack to sng y old copter wth the essed p keyoard ntl ts repared.

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
Can't type much. Was watching my son's dog this weekend and he pulled my new laptop off of my desk. Screen was smashed and back to using my old computer with the messed up keyboard until its repaired.
Just dont type anything that has B,E,I,M, or U ;) Or just copy and past all those letters LMAO

1 - 14 of 14 Posts