Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a while since I posted. Thought it would be worth throwing out another bassin' picture while I still can. Come November I'll be left with nothing to post but some puny trout pictures.

My fantastic plastics (senko) are starting to lose their magic which tends to happen this time of year for me. Having to throw more baitfish patterns to keep things going.

Keep on fishing!

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
nice fish

·
Registered
213 Posts
was that one from dixon since you were just up there?

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
yeah i was going to ask where it was but figured it might be one of your secrete honey holes

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Thats a nice looking bass... the black glove to match the infamous white glove is pretty kewl too.

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
It is a nice fish.

I am sure you will keep catching them for a while.

I can just see it now, I am going fishing, the dress is "black glove" Tonight we will dress "white glove"

Dan

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bassin' glove...I started wearing one of these after I got tired of peeling skin off the base of my thumb. It gets really tore up after my hands get wet and slam a few decent fish.

Guess I'm a softy compared to those tourney guys that can catch a hundred bass and walk away without a scratch.

Epic isn't the first to toss out the M.J. reference...Guys from Texas still give me grief about wearing one. "What's next? Moonwalking for bass?"

Dixon? Where is Dixon?  ;D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts