Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This song is relevant to the trip and included for your listening pleasure: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypFY-lSyq_o

The cliche goes "The early bird gets the worm". Well, the early cat gets the early bird upon its arrival for the early worm. Put that in your pipe and smoke it ^-^

Luck: Where persistence meets opportunity.

Fish caught on suspended prince nymphs, olive scuds, and eggs with 4x fluro tippet.

After getting our fill of early birds, we move to explore some less familiar territory. That's when this old boy decided to take the long way home and came face to face with a particularly delicious looking scud swimming just above the weed bed that he just couldn't pass up.

My first SRCT, and an MA to boot. That catch makes it 5 new species for 2010. When it comes to cutthroats, my persistence and opportunity like to hang out all the time. ;D

Then the dinner bell rang and we start hammering a bunch of these guys. They all took olive scuds.

·
Registered
48 Posts
SICK! Thats got me fiendin' for a trout on the fly!

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
SO sad I missed this trip.... Well done, and nice way to capture the whole thing.... Bravo fellas....Bravo.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Real nice fish all aound! The cutthrout is sick!! Nice pics too.

The cliche goes "The early bird gets the worm". Well, the early cat gets the early bird upon its arrival for the early worm. Put that in your pipe and smoke it
:D

·
Registered
111 Posts
Excellent photos... that sunrise looks crazy, and those shots of the browns with their backs out of the water are sweet too. The mugshot of the MONSTER SRCT was my favorite though... that guy was a fat sob.

Congrats on the 1st and PB by the way.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
the fish are awesome. the pics and composition in some - terrific.
BUT, some recognition must be pointed out to the BEARD!
that thing is almost as cool as the rickabilly beard!

keep it itchy scratchy

1 - 17 of 17 Posts