Water Sky Vertebrate Smile Sunglasses

Sky Hat Fish Fisherman Adaptation

Water Lake Outdoor recreation Fisherman Fish

Sky Cloud Water Fisherman Fish

Water Vertebrate Sky Fisherman Fish

Water Salmon-like fish Sky Fisherman Fish

Water Sky Cloud Fisherman Fish

Water Sky Vertebrate Cloud Smile

Hey guys I’m new here and I love fishing in Colorado! Can’t wait to see all of your photos and learn from the best! Here are a few photos of my recent catches and if you are interested in seeing some live video feel free to check out my channel! Thank you all for your supporthttps://youtube.com/c/BenjaminBobbittSST

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yan needs to learn how to first handle lake trout, and then needs to study up on how old those fish are. If he still wants to kep them then so be it, but its a bad look.
Yes I could not agree more. He was just a random fisherman that was in the area. If he was truly there with me I would’ve had more of a discussion but he was his own person so I wasn’t going to tell him what to do

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes I could not agree more. He was just a random fisherman that was in the area. If he was truly there with me I would’ve had more of a discussion but he was his own person so I wasn’t going to tell him what to do
What I can say though is we just caught a bunch of more big ones a few days back. There will be a new episode coming out in a few days. And what you will see is a lot more respect for these older fish as we handle them and let them go to live another day and fight another day

·
Registered
959 Posts
What I can say though is we just caught a bunch of more big ones a few days back. There will be a new episode coming out in a few days. And what you will see is a lot more respect for these older fish as we handle them and let them go to live another day and fight another day
All good, no worries. Just hate to see it. Sucker soaking + terrible handling + keeping a 30 year old laker = gets under my skin.

Nice fish and keep the videos coming.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
All good, no worries. Just hate to see it. Sucker soaking + terrible handling + keeping a 30 year old laker = gets under my skin.

Nice fish and keep the videos coming.
Thank you! And yes any and all feedback is always appreciated. I am only trying to progress in all areas and really would only like to put out proper fish etiquette. They will get better

1 - 10 of 10 Posts