Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
A little more FYI, Pure Fishing is actively buying up tackle companies. By their own estimates, they get almost .20 of EVERY dollar spent relating to the fishing biz. I believe their last purchase was Sebile

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
FLYFISHGEEK said:
A little more FYI, Pure Fishing is actively buying up tackle companies. By their own estimates, they get almost .20 of EVERY dollar spent relating to the fishing biz. I believe their last purchase was Sebile
Is Dynamic going to fall into that fold?

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
Koldkut said:
FLYFISHGEEK said:
who knows

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
FLYFISHGEEK said:
Koldkut said:
FLYFISHGEEK said:
who knows
How about I re-phrase, WHO CARES ??

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I like the storm brand seeing how they make good product at a fair price. Knowing they are owned by Rapala makes me nervous seeing how Rapala products keep going up and up in price.
[me=Jay] [/me]

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Jay said:
I like the storm brand seeing how they make good product at a fair price. Knowing they are owned by Rapala makes me nervous seeing how Rapala products keep going up and up in price.
[me=Jay] [/me]
I think the quality between the two are a huge difference.
Not a fan of very many storm lures at all. Chug bug is about the only ONE I think....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts