Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dose anyone has an opinion about this Fishing line? Dose anyone of you guy's or ladies use it at all.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
I've been using this almost exclusively on my baitcasters this season. The line has held up very well and I like the round shape which seems to flow out of the reel better. At the end of the season, it has not frayed like other braids and I have caught some big fishies as well as yanked some nasty snags which really tested this line. So, bottom line, I think it is great product.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I've got 125 yds of 20 lb. on my Capricorn 2000-6' light spinning outfit. Superbraid is much softer than Power Pro or Fireline and has a tendency to snarl on the cast if you have a buried loose loop. Snarl knots can be horrendous. It resists fraying and binder cracking better than the other two "super lines" but the green color does wear out on my spinning gear. I like its no stretch sensitivity and direct hooksets in jigging deeper water and hook point buried in plastic rigging for bass. When line visibility is an issue I prefer mono.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts