Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Even though it was raining this morning as we were waiting for the bus, the consensus of the group was to GO FISHING. I took 7 special needs students to the DOW. It was amazing! Eack kid caught at least 5 fish and their grins radiated through all of us. Thanks to Paul and Bob from the DOW for all their help and taking pictures, which I hope I can post soon. It was a huge success and we will be doing weekly trips from now until school is out. It was a success for me because I got paid for doing what I love to do, boy am I going to love my job once a week ;D.
Just kidding I love my job everyday. Thanks again to all the guys on here for all your support.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FPF - We went to the Division of Wildlife. They really have the set up for kids. I wanted to make sure the first trips were a slam dunk on catching fish, but as soon as they have all been there once, I will be scouting places that they will actually have to learn some patience and I won't have to be running around like a crazy woman. It was insane today with 4 kids at any one time having a fish on, but I loved every minute.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Sounds like a great trip. I'm sure the kids had a blast. Props to you for getting them out to do some fishing and to have some fun.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts