Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone else have stupid neighbors?

I live in a college town so it's bound to happen but jeez!

I'm tired of parties, booming stereos, garbage in my yard, drunken idiots yelling and running down the street and all of that.

Today the college guys next door were shooting paintballs at my brand new cedar pirvacy fence. I went out to ask them what the hell they were doing and they said "but we put cardboard up".

Fortunately I have the landlord's number....I will either get $$$ for a new fence or the satisfaction of watching them try to scub paintball stains off while getting splinters in their fingers.

These same idiots were having BB gun wars with their friends in the house across the street.

How [email protected]#$%^ stupid can you be.

Anyone want to buy a house in Fort Collins?

I will be looking into buying a lot with a bubble over it.

Or I could be like Hunter S. Thompson and just shoot at everyone who comes on my property.

L

·
0 Posts
I thought I was the only one who had stupid, pain in the a$$ neighbors.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
Ah, the joys of living in the city

thats why i moved to the country my nearest nieghbor is a good half mile away!

but i must confess that isnt far enough on some holiday weekend i think i need to buy more land put a good mile between me and the nearest idiot!

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I have the worlds worst neighbor. The guy moved in the house about a year ago. Only 3 months after he moves in, he shoots 2 of our show horses. Just went through court a week ago and finally hung the guy for alot but he got no jail time. Only 2 years probation..

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
lynmack said:
I would be very carefull with a neighbor like that.Maybe time to move,or invest in more ammo.

lyn
sounds like an investment in a flak jacket might be more in order.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
I just bought a house Thursday, met one of my neighboors and he jeeps and fishes so he cant be to bad, we'll have to see about the other one. :p

·
Registered
797 Posts
I just had a good set of neighbors move out last sat and havent meet the new ones yet. One the other side we have people that were playing circus music until 3am the night before easter I finally banged on the door and threatned an a$$ whipping if they didn't shut it off luckly for all partie concerned they turned it off I usually am pretty calm but you can only take so much before you start seeing red. it just goes to show you can pick your friends you can pick your nose but you cant pick your neighbors nose ???

·
Registered
774 Posts
last cinco de mayo my grandma's neighbors were having a party to celebrate their heritage. Apparently part of that involves throwing corona bottles all over my grandmas patio and lawn. My grandma has the best yard on the block by far so I have no idea why they would throw bottles in it. I got sick of the mexican circus music and went over to tell them to clean the **** up. Needless to say about 5 guys surrounded me and wanted to kick my ass. I got out of fighting (but had my knife open in my pocket). Later that night I drank alot of beer and pissed all over their cars.

M

·
0 Posts
Along the lines of the last post, I have a friend that lives up the street from me. He was having a problem with his neighbor sending his kid out and stealing the morning newspaper. He'd watch the kid do it, then go out and knock on his neighbor's door to ask for the paper back. Nobody would ever answer the door.

One morning, my buddy woke up early, got the paper, took into the restroom, relieved himself on it, folded it back up, and set it outside again. He watch the neighbor's kid come and pick up the paper. That was the last time it happened.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts