Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The Mayor
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm kinda of the opinion that there's a bunch of folks here in the CFF Fly Shop that could care less about style points and more about tyin' good flies and catchin' fish. Oft times us fly fishin' folks carry that age old label "purist", but it is a misnomer.....

We may be true to our craft, and there is a touch of rudimentary skill involved in flingin' flies at our favorite species, but Purists? I dunno, maybe some fly fishermen are elite purists, but I don't know too many......

I know a bunch of fun lovin', fly slingin', booze sippin', tree tokin', butt kickin', hard fishin' dudes that prefer to catch 'em on the fly.... In Colorado and in Texas

Only thing pure is the chase.... and it don't matter where you are or what you fish for....

Happy trails from Kemp, TX, where pure is pure and the chase is on.....

BHR

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
How 'bout gettin' busy with the rest of the Texas pics? Didn't you see in Reports section that I just came out of hibernation on Sunday?

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
Amen Brotha Dean... well said.

Right now I am not able to fish for at least two weeks... Injured. It makes me jones for fishing/casting time... The elbow is bad, and not getting better. I just have to stop and rest it. now typing one handed. That bad! Seein this was good medicine....in time.

Nice fish

1 - 6 of 6 Posts