Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like and need summer and it is not coming fast enough. Sorry to spam everyone with summer fly fishing memories, but here is an edit from my time chasing cutty's last summer. Have a good day, and this is right around the corner, I can't wait.

http://youtu.be/UWiy9oxXOfM

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Nice video!

Summertime rocks when your high..........in the mountains fishing!

I need to learn to use my GoPro and start doing some videos.

Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Awesome video! Much respect! Good editing and beautiful fish. Check out the last page of slayer's summer pics thread (in the colorado fishing forum). I posted some cool cutty pics. Can't wait to get the whippy stick out this summer.

·
Registered
16,631 Posts
Im boating open water at Pueblo Saturday so it wont be long. well, 4-5 months aint that long!

·
Registered
16,631 Posts
Hobie and I were discussing the high lakes just yesterday!

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Dry fly fishing a small stream with green drakes, having the river all to yourself and catching one of the most beautiful species of trout. Throw in some bighorn sheep, what could be better? Cool vid!

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
That was a really well edited video. No long BS intro, neutral tunes, nice mix of the actual outdoor sounds, and good pace and length of clips. I'm pretty sure I know that spot too! 8)

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
I've really been jonesing to get back up to the high country, this isn't helping! Awesome vid!

Im boating open water at Pueblo Saturday so it wont be long. well, 4-5 months aint that long!
It will be sooner than later...from what I can see, there is very little snow on the 'tops.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts