Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
16,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ice fishing has basically sucked for me for any kind of quality fish. So I for one cannot wait till summertime!

·
Registered
199 Posts
I told you ice fishing was BS!! Having said that not fishing for the last couple months has been killing me. I am lethargic, ornery, and downright depressed. I have come to the conclusion that I do not really have any other hobbies so this time of year consistently makes me suffer. In addition, the worst month of all is still to come......

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
It's been a weird year on the ice, for sure. With this weather lately I'm ready for summer. Got some new high lakes I wanna hit this year! Still got a long time though...

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Careful. Goon is going to come on and chastise you for not embracing the sucky season known as winter.

But I agree with you. My first trip with the boat is in a little over a month - going out to Powell. Looking forward to not having to drive 7 hours to use the boat. Come on spring!

·
Registered
16,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I told you ice fishing was BS!! Having said that not fishing for the last couple months has been killing me. I am lethargic, ornery, and downright depressed. I have come to the conclusion that I do not really have any other hobbies so this time of year consistently makes me suffer. In addition, the worst month of all is still to come......

Dude that pic looks as bad as winter-

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Stop teasing us Slayer, we still have about 60 days (give or take) and your pics are making that seem like an eternity.

Glad I took up drinking and darts for the winter months so at least I stay busy when its too cold to fish open water. Sure don't miss ice-fishing one bit, but I am ready for the warm season as well.

·
Registered
4,800 Posts
Have to agree ice fishing just isn't what it use to be. Still enjoy going after lakers but the drive sucks. Oh well can't wait for warm weather, river fishing and camping.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Dude that pic looks as bad as winter-[/QUOTE]

I could not care less about the weather I fish in, it is the ice cap on lakes that bothers me.

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
Nice Golden...I heard the DOW was stocking bigger ones...guess its true!

·
Registered
16,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So tony- does that mean you like summer better than ice?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts