Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,
  This summer i took a 5 week camping/fishing trip and a couple of you guys on the forum helped me get a start in Colorado.  I wanted to post some of my pics for a while but just havent gotten around to it until now.  Me and a friend started in the flattops wilderness (thanks to SLAYER's advise) and ended up in western washington.  The trip took five weeks covered 6 states and a lot of fish.Ive got a ton of pics but here are some of of the highlights.  Thanks again for the help.  Enjoy

A lake we fished at in the flattops i cant remember its name

My buddy the fly fisherman

Me with a nice little brookie

An un expected catch at Keyhole Res in Wyoming

Travis with a nice Brownlee Res (Oregon) Smallie.  We caught close to a hundred smallies that morning almost every cast and we were totally alone on the water.

Koke madness at 2 in the morning at Loon Lake (Washington) they were small but it is non stop action.  I wish we could night fish over here

Me with a big drop shot smallie.  Im not sure how big he or she was but take into account that i am 6'6" and 255#.  I guessed over 5#s.

I always enjoy everyones pictures hope you like mine.

·
Registered
16,684 Posts
5 weeks? I'm envious,dude. Those are some nice smallies.

M

·
0 Posts
Awesome man! I can't wait till my buds and I drive down to Texas like 2 days after we graduate, haha. I love the smallies!

·
Registered
633 Posts
Nice fish and nice pics! That is an awesome trip through some of the most beautiful country. Did you catch the smallie in the Columbia River? It looks like one of the hydro electric stations in the background. I love that area!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
fishinglooney,
That is actually lower granite dam on the snake river right outside Pullman, Washington. I love fishing the snake there because there is never any body one it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts