Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The fishing has been incredible, the weather outstanding and then I turn on the news for the first time in 2 weeks. Ugh.

All work and no play has me ready for the river!

Playing hooky today...

·
Registered
16,616 Posts
I ain't the ho. U da ho?

Bunch white trash in Florida.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The water is getting so contaminated in SW FL I am thinking I may have to deal with winter in the Rockies again.

I was so happy parting with my ice fishing gear....maybe I was the one who made a mistake.

·
Registered
16,616 Posts
Winter only sucks for 3 months, The other 9 are delightful!

·
Registered
4,800 Posts
The water is getting so contaminated in SW FL I am thinking I may have to deal with winter in the Rockies again.

I was so happy parting with my ice fishing gear....maybe I was the one who made a mistake.
Just needs a good hurricane to flush it out. :smile: Been fishing SW Fl 30 years red tide seems to be more frequent with time . To much fertilizer etc getting flushed into the gulf. Me and Mrs Bronco just bought the future honeycomb hideout retirement crib south of you in Marathon.

·
Registered
4,800 Posts
I ain't the ho. U da ho?

Bunch white trash in Florida.
Nothing comes close to the delta area of Louisiana for white trash. Just did a road trip from Bourbon street down to Venice La. fishing at different parish's along the way. Felt like we went back 50 years in time. Think I was the only person not wearing a mesh half shirt with a camaro on it and white ankle high rubber boats. You actually can get ticketed if you dont wear jean shorts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I da ho.

You da pimp?

Fishing here is different. No people, incredible fishing, all very close to home.

Finding places like this 20 minutes from the house and not seeing evidence of another person is what i like most about this place.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Man, I wouldn't sell it too hard. Look what's happening to Colorado! Awesome fish. If I ever moved it would be Idaho or Montana.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
Cool read and post. FL is lame, at least LA has some soul. I agree with ftcollins... don't sell ID too hard!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts