Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
The water is getting so contaminated in SW FL I am thinking I may have to deal with winter in the Rockies again.

I was so happy parting with my ice fishing gear....maybe I was the one who made a mistake.
Just needs a good hurricane to flush it out. :smile: Been fishing SW Fl 30 years red tide seems to be more frequent with time . To much fertilizer etc getting flushed into the gulf. Me and Mrs Bronco just bought the future honeycomb hideout retirement crib south of you in Marathon.

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
I ain't the ho. U da ho?

Bunch white trash in Florida.
Nothing comes close to the delta area of Louisiana for white trash. Just did a road trip from Bourbon street down to Venice La. fishing at different parish's along the way. Felt like we went back 50 years in time. Think I was the only person not wearing a mesh half shirt with a camaro on it and white ankle high rubber boats. You actually can get ticketed if you dont wear jean shorts

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.