• Pittsburgh Steelers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's Sunday afternoon--'Bout time for a Superbowl thread. I'm picking the Pack, with Aaron Rodgers getting named MVP of the game.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
I could care less who won hate both teams, maybe a zero zero tie would be ideal. I guess I'll pick the Steelers if I had a choice, I hate packer fans.

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
It makes no difference to me as long as Pittsburgh's score ends with 2 and Green Bay's ends with 0, or Pittsburgh's ends with 8 and Green Bay with 1. :D

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
I want the Pack cuz I doubled or nothing the lure I owe Maynard...something tells me the recent experience of the Steelers being there will pull it out for them...plus I dont want their ChiMo QB winning...

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Let me be the first to say they should have boo'd that chic off the stage and just asked someone from the crowd to sing the anthem. I mean come on, there is a reason when Whitney did it, that it stands still to today being the best ever done. And its because she just sang it, she didn't try to make it hers. Pathetic, just pathetic. So bad I almost want to punch a puppy.

·
Registered
45 Posts
The Situation said:
Let me be the first to say they should have boo'd that chic off the stage and just asked someone from the crowd to sing the anthem. I mean come on, there is a reason when Whitney did it, that it stands still to today being the best ever done. And its because she just sang it, she didn't try to make it hers. Pathetic, just pathetic. So bad I almost want to punch a puppy.
X2

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Whyizzit-----

That everybody who sings The Star Spangled Banner before a sports event...

Can't remember the damn tune?

Shouldn't they be tested beforehand, or something?

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
It was a good enough game to end my season with. Happy for Woodson

1 - 20 of 30 Posts