Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, so lately at my home lake in Colorado i have been fishing an area in the evening where the bass are surfacing very actively. It's in an area where there are a lot of weed and there is a thick plants right in way you need to cast. This seems to be a more common theme in recent years (surfacing fish with no caught fish) and i'm just curious if anyone of you could explain this/ give me some advice to catch them. I have used almost every technique i know of that can be used around weeds.. aka top water, flukes, and soft plastics, chatterbaits, spinnerbaits (There is an abundance of yellow perch, some bluegil, freshly stocked trout + bass, and supposivly shad)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for all he help, i'm not entirely sure if it is bugs or baitfish, but the bass we have seen are 1-6lb largeys, and 1-4lb smallies (the ones that completely surface which are afair amount) i'll have to try to figure out fly fishing i guess

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.