Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So when I got to work this morning I was very surprised to find out I am scheduled OFF all next week :eek: I had a trip planned from a year ago but it fell apart months ago and I forgot about having the time off from work. I now find myself with time off and no plans in place.

NO KIDS, NO WIFE, and a week paid time , any cool suggestions ?

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I make about $300 less if I take a paid week off because of OT, couple that with spending a few hundred on a trip and it could cost me plenty. The timing is poor, I could easily drive over the hill and chase eyes, kind of considering a TIGER RUN.

·
P I K E
10,159 Posts
So T., I take it you are not heading to ICAST this year. Head south bud!!! ::) ;D

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That is exactly what happened T, they moved it to FLA. this year. Vegas was an easy drive, going to this year would have required flying and shipping displays and product, almost double the $$$.

Got one day set for the White river, would love to run down to NM and hit some monster tigers, a couple of those lakes are SICK with em

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
SWIMBAITGEEK said:
I make about $300 less if I take a paid week off because of OT, couple that with spending a few hundred on a trip and it could cost me plenty. The timing is poor, I could easily drive over the hill and chase eyes, kind of considering a TIGER RUN.
TIGER RUN!!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts