Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
At least they are protecting what few trophies are left in there. Are they still netting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
Get here Roblox Robux Generator Online and You can Generate Unlimited Free Robux in just a few clicks. Just visit our Robux online generator.
If those tagged fish included a robux code, my kid wouldn't stop bothering me to go fish BM.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
off with their HEADS!!! love it, this is what we told the CPW to do 10 years ago at their little meetings. only took them 10 years and $400k dollars to figure it out! why the hidden tags? flaming gorge doing a similar contest, spaghetti tags for instant $100, grand prize a 16 foot boat and motor, 2nd place 14 foot boat and motor...… to bad the lake is infested with gill lice and Kokanee are doomed, loosing those salmon is going to kill that lake and town! attached picture is a koke from last fall at Blue Mesa, they all looked like this. not to be negative but why kill the lake trout, should be looking at new fish to attract people, pull your head out of the sand CPW the kokanee are doomed! No other koke lake in Colorado has survived the gill lice, what makes you think Blue Mesa will?

Attachments

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
I hate being negative, but Bobco is right... gill lice is the real problem.. CPW is so reactive... never proactive.

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
Let's think here, if you're chasing the dough, you gotta be a local, and hit that lake on the daily. Otherwise it's fishing for one of 23 tagged fishes. I have heard from folks who want to attempt this and I laud and encourage their efforts to chase those fish(and get off my local ice).

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Let's think here, if you're chasing the dough, you gotta be a local, and hit that lake on the daily. Otherwise it's fishing for one of 23 tagged fishes. I have heard from folks who want to attempt this and I laud and encourage their efforts to chase those fish(and get off my local ice).
yup and the local hill billys will all go together and throw all their heads under 1 name to get the grand prize, pretty poorly ran contest , no way to enforce but then the real goal is to kill as many Lakers as possible so the CPW really doesn't care about cheating.:thumb:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts