Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a half hour that didn't have any t v shows that I like so I thought that a good fishing show could fill that half hour. wrong I picked one that sounded good on walleye fishing, first came 8 minutes of ads then 2 minutes of instruction on the way they were going to catch walleyes then 6 minutes of ads then 6 minutes of catching and bragging then 5 minutes of ads then the network add

it looks like you don't have to work much to be a t v fisherman if you have enough sponsors

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Most fishing shows anymore just promote product.

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Altitude channel has a couple of good ones, including Jarret Edwards Outdoors and Fishful Thinker with Chad La Chance. Both shows feature local/area waters and guest appearances by local guides including Nate Zelinsky, Bernie Keefe and Austin Parr. :cool:

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
same **** with yewtubers, 10 min of yapping 2 minutes of bullshit fishing or tiny catches. mediocrity is sop nowadays...

·
Registered
471 Posts
I used to watch infisherman alot back in the day, like 10 or 15 years ago. I liked that they fished for all different kinds of fish, not just bass.
Fishfull Thinker is ok, I like Chad and it's cool to see a fishing show with local waters.
Al Linder had a decent show for awhile, don't know if it's still on.
I don't really remember learning much at all from any of the shows, kind of a waste of time.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Damn, Byron has been relegated to watching fishing...smh

Someone please get him out fishing again! If I had a boat Byron; I would come get you myself.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Yeah Linder still has a show. It's a decent show but he always does some kinda biblical reading at the end. Kinda gets on my nerves. I enjoy Zonas awesome fishing show. Just cause they embrace the jackassery. Well and he brings on guys that catch fish....

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Best way to learn how to fish is well... to fish. Not sure what 30 minutes of free time looks like. I spend that time killing skunks!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts