Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I lost my tackle box friday I think I left it at gross. It has 4 trays. one is full of ratso's , one with spoons, one with tubes, and one with lazer jigs. In the top box there are a bunch of little jars of sparkle tubes.


I just found out about it today, I also could have possibly fell out of my sled at gm on the way out in the parking lot.

If you find it please contact me I am bummed :'( there was allot of stuff in it.

Thanks. Rad
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Rad-

Me and my buddy picked it up yesterday afternoon on our way out. Full of ice, but otherwise o.k.

My tacklebox went in the wind, and I was chasing my lures all over the ice. Weird thing was, your box didn't move all day!

Call me on my cell after 9:30- 303-882-4454

Kurt
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,585 Posts
kernstb said:
Rad-

Me and my buddy picked it up yesterday afternoon on our way out. Full of ice, but otherwise o.k.

My tacklebox went in the wind, and I was chasing my lures all over the ice. Weird thing was, your box didn't move all day!

Call me on my cell after 9:30- 303-882-4454

Kurt
Awesome Man!! Very happy to see that this network of people is paying off. But more than that, very happy to see so many honest people are still to be found.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got my box back from Kurt! Thank you to you and your friend for the effort you put in trying to find the owner. Shoot me a pm anytime if you want to go fishing!


Also thanks to Streamer6 He sent me a pm saying while they were at gross they would make a special trip to where I was to look for it.


What a great groop of peaople here :) :) :) thank you. Rad
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,780 Posts
Rad said:
Got my box back from Kurt! Thank you to you and your friend for the effort you put in trying to find the owner. Shoot me a pm anytime if you want to go fishing!


Also thanks to Streamer6 He sent me a pm saying while they were at gross they would make a special trip to where I was to look for it.


What a great groop of peaople here :) :) :) thank you. Rad
Good thing they found it at GM...Because it sure as heck wasnt at Gross!! Happy you got it back bro!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,793 Posts
Rad, you suck! If I would have found it, it would be mine, all mine! >:D
Just kidding, brother! I am the happiest next to you, that you got it back. I dropped about the same load as you last March at GM, with every Swedish pimple in all colors and sizes of pink and red, kastys in same color, zrays, hooks, lazers, buckshot rattlespoons, taz's, etc,. etc., and did not get them back. Prob close to 100 bones worth. The guy that found them and returned them, is a standup guy, and can fish with me anytime!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lake1177 said:
Rad, you suck! If I would have found it, it would be mine, all mine! >:D
Just kidding, brother! I am the happiest next to you, that you got it back. I dropped about the same load as you last March at GM, with every Swedish pimple in all colors and sizes of pink and red, kastys in same color, zrays, hooks, lazers, buckshot rattlespoons, taz's, etc,. etc., and did not get them back. Prob close to 100 bones worth. The guy that found them and returned them, is a standup guy, and can fish with me anytime!

Me too! thanks ed, I just sent him a little thank you in the mail what a great guy!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Rad-

Just wanted to say thanks for sending the Bass Pro Shops gift card! ;D ;D ;D It was TOTALLY unnecessary. but still very appreciated. I did lose 2 of my pimples and a rap to the wind that day, so I'll use the card to replace them.

There is some good karma, ju-ju or whatever going around this site. Such a cool community of decent people. I've learned a bunch, and can't wait to meet more of you guys out on the water. going up to N. Michgan res. this weekend with a bunch of guys, in case any of you head that way.

Thanks again,

Kurt and Trent
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top