Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
My wife likes trolling in lakes or ice fishing because she can drink a beer, eat sunflower seeds and relax. And yup, I'm very lucky!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Take a chick fishing

Funny, I saw this post and remembered floating the Roaring Fork on Sunday March 9th. It seemed like every good fishing spot on the river had a guy fishing with or teaching a female how to fish. We were laughing to ourselves saying it must have been national take a chick fishing day but we didn't get the memo. I propose in the future every March 9th should be take a chick fishing day.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I'm actually putting together a video right now of me and my GF kayak fishing in Cocoa Beach, FL a few weeks ago. This is the first GF I've had that actually enjoys and wants to go fishing.

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Wow Jevan now I'm in love...lol...nice wiper!...what girlfriend!?...bwahahahahahaha

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Good work chilley...beast!

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Mercy the boys will be coming to your house in droves in 10 or 12 years!...buy guns...have date nights that involve cleaning them!

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I've made it very clear that there will be no boys.....until they're 30! (insert sound of shotgun loading here)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts