Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any new info for Tarryall? Im looking at heading up there next weekend. Thanks Jim

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
you just need that one chance. the reason most show, fishing=fun.. and winning a bit o cash. well no brainer. and its close to most cities. sounded like a fun shindig.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I caught a bow that was 1.27#,good for 2nd.Got a jiffy power auger worth 520$,and a gift card at Bass Pro for 500$.not bad for a doink.

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
Lol.... When I was there with Troy coburn a few months back he got into a slob 'bo fishing with flukes. I was surprised. I think I might try next year.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Congratulations Bigtuna! It was a fun tournament just to be there and watch the fun. I was only there to help but next year I'm going to fish it. Too many prizes given away all day and big prizes at the end! Fun was had by all.
As a heads up there will be another one run the same way at Chatfield on Feb. 1st. Planning to run it off the swim beach. Plenty of parking, easy access to the lake and lots of fun for all. If you don't fish it at least come out and check out what it's all about.
Nathan puts a lot of effort into it to make it successful and he needs your support to continue to make fun things like this possible.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Congratulations Bigtuna! It was a fun tournament just to be there and watch the fun. I was only there to help but next year I'm going to fish it. Too many prizes given away all day and big prizes at the end! Fun was had by all.
As a heads up there will be another one run the same way at Chatfield on Feb. 1st. Planning to run it off the swim beach. Plenty of parking, easy access to the lake and lots of fun for all. If you don't fish it at least come out and check out what it's all about.
Nathan puts a lot of effort into it to make it successful and he needs your support to continue to make fun things like this possible.
Funny enough I signed up last night.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts