Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all you Daiwa lovers out there I have been shopping for Zillions online & the lowest price I found was $219.00 plus shipping. Went to Sportmans yesterday (Alameda-I225) looking for some mendit glue and I go walking by the reel case and my eyes catch the Zillion with a Big Blaze Orange Tag priced $179.99!! I wasnt going to ask the guys and try to pull the whole thing it was priced at this and then it would end up being a mistake! But my honesty gets the best of me so I asked him if that was the correct price and he confirmed it!!! BP & Cabelas are selling this reel for $249.99 + Tax!! I bought the 6:3:1 last year & I love it!! This 7:1:1 is going to be a great Senko setup on my Loomis!! Great deal!! Take advantage if you can before they figure out they miss marked it!! My cousion in Cali bought 6 of these at cost from his buddy that worked at a tackle store for $175.00!! Smoking deal!!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Daiwa is the best, I have 3 reels of their SS series andd I just called them for washers and they will ship them for free no charge..HOORAY!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts