Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don in Denver asked me about my lil Texas trip...I guess I forgot to post. Anyway, turned out to be more of a road trip type thing than fishing, but we did fish a bit. Nobody there...seriously saw no cars at all. stayed a day, came home...were gonna stay longer, but the fishing sucked...I had one bite on a baby bass pattern diamond shad thing... and it was a tough hike down to the lake... Anyway, heres the pics.

Got there around sunrise...Lake meredith that is.

Enjoy the pics...

So sexy! Epic's lovin it, haha.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Nice pics. Takes me back. I have not fished Meredith since I was a kid. Sorry to hear the fishing sucked. That little town right before you hit the lake used to have a museum with aquariums that had a 40lb catfish in it. I wonder if it is still there and how big the cat is now.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmm, which town? we came down through dumas and just hopped on 1913, but u could go around through like electric city or friso or something...we fished at bluew west cove I think...

·
OG LOKE
18,957 Posts
Damn....i remember fishing a tournament @ Merideth a few years back....very cool lake! :)

·
Registered
943 Posts
hey mustang nice to see you ;D

·
OG LOKE
18,957 Posts
BTW i love that HIGH Plateau  of a parking lot...i remember sleeping on the bow of a bassboat one night...FUN TIMES :)

the place to fish @ night is at the marina...at the fish hut thingy...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts