Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hard to believe that 10 days from now front range waters such as chatty and creek could be open to boating...ponds will be opening up and a monster walleyes and wipers will start to lurk...gawd I love summer!!!...kiss off old man winter!!!!...

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
zman said:
Hard to believe that 10 days from now front range waters such as chatty and creek could be open to boating...ponds will be opening up and a monster walleyes and wipers will start to lurk...gawd I love summer!!!...kiss off old man winter!!!!...
Getting ahead of yourself....aren't ya? Best take some tonic for that spring fever you've caught....

·
Registered
440 Posts

This is what Cabin Fever does to people. Fishermen hang on through most of the winter,
and then just Flip Out. I flipped out 3 weeks ago, when Summer actually started.
Check your calendar, and you'll see I am right.

·
Registered
386 Posts
.......and I wonder about people who ask me why I go to Flori-duh after November 15th?

"Ice is for bourbon" not for walking on.

·
Registered
4,731 Posts
Crap n I'm takin my boat into shop next week. Oh well, there'll still be plenty of summertime. Gotta make the decision South Padre this year or not. I've got the condo booked 05/04-05/11.

·
Registered
767 Posts
The ice will be in the hills for a while so it would be nice if the metro opened up by the first. I really want to get out in my boat before Nov 5th this year!!! Work really sucks with this economy!

·
Registered
260 Posts
I'm barely gonna make it. Honestly, I almost broke down and went ice fishing. Thankfully, I'm still holdin on by a thread and haven't been driven to that extreme.

Open water is right around the corner.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts