Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did well yesterday at Terryall. Hit my limit within an hour. 18 slimers total, mostly sight fishing. When I got there it was 0 degrees and it was really cold with the wind. My Milwaukee/auger combo held up just fine.

After the trip, I drove around the lake and ran across a guy on the other side of the lake. I got out of my car to check the thickness of the ice and noticed that the guy had 6 rods set up around him. I looked around to see if he had anyone else around him, but it was clear, it was just him. What would you have done?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
called the ranger, big question is what did you do?
I went over, broke everyone one of those rods and threw them down the holes.

lol, no but seriously, I didn't have any cellphone signal to call the ranger. I should have, however, snapped a few pictures

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I figured that if you need 6 rods to fish Terryall, you obviously suck at fishing. I could barely keep up with 2 rods.

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Next time walk over to the guy and say...Slayer put 4 of the rods away!?

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
I’d have posted about it on social media. If it reached 100 likes, I’d have dropped my mixtape on SoundCloud.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I did well yesterday at Terryall. Hit my limit within an hour. 18 slimers total, mostly sight fishing. When I got there it was 0 degrees and it was really cold with the wind. My Milwaukee/auger combo held up just fine.

After the trip, I drove around the lake and ran across a guy on the other side of the lake. I got out of my car to check the thickness of the ice and noticed that the guy had 6 rods set up around him. I looked around to see if he had anyone else around him, but it was clear, it was just him. What would you have done?
Says the guy with "18" slimers????

·
Registered
4,800 Posts
Next time walk over to the guy and say...Slayer put 4 of the rods away!?
I know its has been a crap year for ice fishing being there is none but I would have never guessed Slayer would slum it at the TerryHole ;D he was just practicing six rods so when he fish's Wy everything is dialed in being they allow 6 rods.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts