Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing is more fun then fishing with some new lures and/or baits! I turn into a child again and start bursting at the seams with excitement and anticipation!

One of our Sponsors (peterscustomtroutworms.com) sent us a package of NEW SOFT BAIT/SOFT PLASTIC Patterns for his micro minnows and 2.5" Troutworms for field testing...Today's video we do just that; Field Testing NEW, UNRELEASED Patterns at a lake that rests at 10.2K Elevation...Due to the bottom of the lake we were fishing (At least this area) we only threw the micro minnows after a short time due to getting hung up too much.

The patterns were great and Sam and I had a great fishing day, probably around 20ish trout; Landed 3x Species including Splake! Hope you guys enjoy the video and enjoy our day of field testing!!馃帲馃帲

Attachments

Registered
Some fast action on that lake! I like the Micro Minnows. Even though I have had several tails break or bitten off.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Some fast action on that lake! I like the Micro Minnows. Even though I have had several tails break or bitten off.
I wish they were a little more durable around the tail too sometimes...What we do is just use them as a little ned rig when that happens and it works really well for us.

Registered
I wish they were a little more durable around the tail too sometimes...What we do is just use them as a little ned rig when that happens and it works really well for us.
Yeah I mean it is understandable with swimbaits that small. Thankfully there are a decent amount per pack for the price, and pete included a whole bunch of extras for free when I ordered some.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts