Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a few things I'm considering selling...putting out feelers to see if there's any interest.

I've got a 2006 Jamis Dakar Sport, full suspension with Fox Float rear shock, and Fox front shocks, disc brakes. The bike new retailed for $1500. It's never seen a real mountain trail, and I've only ever ridden it twice. I can't seem to allocate any time to hittin' the trails, so it just sits there....mocking me. Any mountain bikers out there? I can provide pics if anyone is interested.

I've got some extra Black and Decker cordless tools, sans batteries. Drill, sawzall, light, sander and I think a circular saw.

Nitro kids snowboard for kids 7 and under. I think it's a 93cm, with boots and bindings. the boots are kids size one, I believe. I also have a pair of Vans snowboard boots in size 8.5. Wore them once for about 15 minutes, never even made it to the slopes, they were too tight. New those boots were $150.

I'm also considering selling my Desert Eagle .44 mag....that, I'm still on the fence about though.

As I can think of other things I want to sell, I'll add them. I don't know what to price any of these things at, seeing as I'm a pack rat and never sell any of my stuff. If there's any interest, let me know, and we can work something out.

I can take pics of everything.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
How about that dersert eagle 44 if you would sell how much?

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cocoking said:
How about that dersert eagle 44 if you would sell how much?
I'm still on the fence on whether or not to sell it, however if I were to get the right offer, I would sell it. Honestly, I know how much I paid for it, and have a reasonable assumption of what it should sell for....

PM me an offer.

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I forgot I still had the hard case for the tools, it's a full set, minus the batteries. I'd like to sell them as a set, if it's possible. Asking $125 for the set, only because it has no batteries. The batteries won't hold a charge, but I think they sell for about $30 at Target. Comparable sets sell for $250+. So even with having to buy a couple of batteries, you'd still be under $200 for the set.

Here are the pics...

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TANGLER said:
Don't sell the Deagle!
HA! That's exactly what all of my friends are saying too!

Man, my son needs a drum kit, and I think his future is more important than my present. So unless I can find a better way to raise the money I need for his drums, The Dragon is my only liquid asset at this point...

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here's a link to an ebay listing of a mountain bike very similar to mine. Same color, but mine is a 2006, and has Shimano Deore components, fox float rear shock, and correction on the front shock, it's a Manitou Splice.

I'll post pics soon...gotta dig the bike out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/2005-Jamis-Dakar-XLT-2-0-Full-Suspension-Mountain-Bike_W0QQitemZ220432999054QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMountain_Bikes?hash=item3352d4a28e&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12|66%3A2|39%3A1|72%3A1205|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
that guy said:
If I had the cash, I'd seriously consider the bike. I gotta start riding again.....I'm broke though. Sorry Kenny.
That's just the way it is nowadays....that's why we're all selling off our stuff! ;)

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bzboy said:
what do you want for the kids snowboard and can you post a pic?
thanks
The board is actually a 98cm, and the boots are a little beat up, but otherwise everything is in good shape. $85 for all.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts