Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The wife and I may or may not of polished off an entire bottle last night! That s$&t could get ya in trouble quick!

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
What flavor?

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Looks like the Apple flava. Sounds weird but it's tasty.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hope you did not sell out your gps coords for some booze! see ya Saturday , you know where lol........
Lol my gps coords weren't worth a coorslight let alone Crown yesterday! I would of had to pay someone to fish my holes!

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Looks good. So how was the ice. We were gonna go but the boys started bball games on Sat. Now that the Broncos season is over, Sundays are game on. If the ice is still good I might try to take the boys this Sunday.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looks good. So how was the ice. We were gonna go but the boys started bball games on Sat. Now that the Broncos season is over, Sundays are game on. If the ice is still good I might try to take the boys this Sunday.
Ice is solid and should be for a while. Tournament this weekend at Rifle, Harvey should be a less crowded. Just watch the fringe at Harvey they're filling her pretty fast.

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Ice is solid and should be for a while. Tournament this weekend at Rifle, Harvey should be a less crowded. Just watch the fringe at Harvey they're filling her pretty fast.
Right on. Thanks for the input. I don't much like taking the boys on somewhat sketchy ice.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts