Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
  Hello fellow fisherman, I just wanted to take a brief moment and truly wish all of you and your families a very happy Thanksgiving.  In addition, I thought I would give a bit of testimony of what I feel being thankful is to me.  First, I am so thankful that I am young and have two beautiful daughters and even more gorgeous wife.  I am thankful to live in Colorado with such a diversity of fishing situations.  I can fish for bass or catfish in the morning and head to the hills and hit macks or kokes in the evening through the ice.  I am thankful for all of the fish that have ever snapped my line because of their large size and my inexperience.  I am thankful that South Park and Grand County exist.  I am thankful for my Dad giving me the opportunity to learn the art of fishing.  Also, I am thankful that I haven't sliced any major arteries working for ten years in the glass industry.  Have I mentioned that all of my family is in good health?  This I am thankful for.  Last but not least I am thankful that my lovely wife is so understanding that even though Thanksgiving morning will be hectic, she has graciously allowed me to take a brief trip to try and fulfill my dreams.  I can not forget to thank our military for protecting our lives and freedoms past, present, and future.  Most of all, I'm thankful to be alive so I can persue this past-time of fishing that I was bred to be.

·
0 Posts
I'm thankful,that I joyned this wepside,and for all the info.from you guy's and ladies,I learned a lot more about fishing since October,and to my wife she has to hear all about my fishing advagers,she is just great!!!!!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
Too many things to list that I am thankful for. Even though I may not be rich or famous or a great fisherman I have been truly blessed in many, many ways and I am thankful for all the blessing I have had.

Dan

·
Registered
89 Posts
Everyone forgot to be thankful in advance, for the Broncos beating Dallas on this awesome Thanksgiving! (they better win now, now that i already said it. lol) Everyone have a safe and happy Thanksgiving! Don't drink and drive. Don't eat too much turkey and drive. lol. Be safe!

N

·
0 Posts
Wishing you and yours a good one. Don't eat too much and send your leftovers to your local broke college student(hint hint), kidding......but seriously, I will meet you somewhere.LOL
Too much to list. But in regards to all you guys, I am thankful for a website that gives me the ablity to share stories(lies mostly, come on we are fisherman), info, tips, and reports.
Thanks to all the Moderators(especially Ken, for not getting mad at me when I post something in the wrong place).
And thanks to this beautiful state and its inhabitants, fish and fisherman alike.
Cheers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts