Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
is not always the money.

So I decided to give away two free fully guided trips to any CF members that want to take their under 16 kids fishing. The kids can bring some friends, I can fit 6 to 9 people on my 20' foot pontoon boat.

Just send me a message and tell me why you might like a free kids fishing trip on lake Dillon. I'll pick two around the middle of the week.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Very cool! Wish my grandson lived here!

·
Registered
592 Posts
Very cool Fordo!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Wow! Just like I told you last week, you do good things. Thanks, I admire you Fordo for making a differance and providing a kid a chance of a lifetime! Really cool.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys. Its an easy way for me to perpetuate the sport we love. The world needs more fisherman because fisherman are awesome! My love of fishing got me through some tough times and I've been pretty lucky to catch some nice fish over the years as well as have some success with my guide service.
I know that by trying to give back, it will increase good fishing mojo. And I'm going to need it if I'm going to get that 40+ inch pike this season!

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Nice way to both promote your guiding activities and give back to the community (no sarcasm intended; I have nothing against guides or entrepreneurial spirit in general)!

I have a couple kids under 16. However, I must admit they are not too much into fishing. If you find takers that are more deserving (kids that are more into fishing or some other factors), take them first.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Nice way to both promote your guiding activities and give back to the community (no sarcasm intended; I have nothing against guides or entrepreneurial spirit in general)!

I have a couple kids under 16. However, I must admit they are not too much into fishing. If you find takers that are more deserving (kids that are more into fishing or some other factors), take them first.
You got it AO. It's one of those win-win situations. everybody that reads CF will now know my service is here and see that my niche is kid and family friendly fishing. But my biggest intention is that Hopefully it gives someone a chance to get out that wouldn't have gone out otherwise with their kids.
The offer goes out to everyone that wants to get their kids out fishing, wether its finincial hurdles, someone that just wants to learn about catching fish at lake Dillon. Our someone who like you that has kids not all that into it but wants to get them out anyway. I wouldn't go spend a bunch of time a d money on kid that wasnt into it but if given a chance to go for a nice boat ride for free, than I would say why not and say come on boys, were going fishing wether you like it or not.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Way to go frodo. Altough the more I talk about my charity and getting bigger fish the less fish big fish I seem to catch. Maybe I am too busy working and not enough fishing?

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Awesome offer. Very generous of you.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Great stuff Fordo. You'll be rewarded with good fishing karma and provide some great memories that will last a lifetime to those lucky kids.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts