Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is probably one of the more beautiful rivers I have ever fished. It is early in the year, so the trout aren't really feeding to vigorously. The bugs aren't hatching yet, and the real beauty of this river hasn't yet bloomed. I hear dry fly fishing in the spring, summer and fall is amazing!

There are some really large browns in this river from what I hear. Also I am quite convinced that there are pike in that small lake after getting bit off twice. I will have to research a bit more to find out if they actually do have pike there.

I will be heading back to the Dolores River soon for sure! Honestly I am not sure why they call it a "river" because its really small. Looks more like a creek to me. However maybe it gets wider further down the river. But either way, its very beautiful and peaceful there.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Man you keep up that narrating and I wouldn't be surprised if the "new fly fisher" or "fly fusion" beat your door down. Lqtm...

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh thanks! LOL I try to make the show as professional and quality as possible. So its nice to hear, thanks! :)

·
Registered
438 Posts
what was it that Billy Bob said in Sling Blade; "I like the way you talk". maybe we can get together down there on the river/creek or not ?

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
You should consider spin fishing.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts