·
P I K E
10,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
;D :thumb: ;D

·
Registered
24,552 Posts
No I bought the dozen or so I sent out from some Arvada army surplus store...I just added the silver sharpie...

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Z = KOTSG
Figure that one out. First one gets a free lure! Courtesy of Z (he still owes me one for the "Plane in the pants" caption contest) ;D;D;D

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Z = KOTSG
Figure that one out. First one gets a free lure! Courtesy of Z (he still owes me one for the "Plane in the pants" caption contest) ;D;D;D
King of the satirical gift. King of the sarcastic gift. King of the sadistic gift. Having trouble with the s..But in the case of this particular lure...King of the Shitty gift.

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Due to Z's advanced age and problems with pulling a trailer, I think we should all chip in this year and get Z a Sensible gift for his truck.

·
Registered
24,552 Posts
lol Hobie I some how would screw even that up...i still hate you lol...

So if I answer the question I dont owe anyone a lure right?

·
P I K E
10,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Z gave me one for Christmas several years ago..However, I think this one was homemade.
yep, got mine hanging on the wall in my fishing den!

·
P I K E
10,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL! Or another can of "***** Juice" that I still have!

·
P I K E
10,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LOL! Saving mine for when I'm all crippled, aged and bedridden so I can enjoy one last yippee before kickin the proverbial bucket! Maybe next week!!! :thumb:

·
Registered
24,552 Posts
I had forgotten about the ***** juice...lol I bought that on Amazon...imported from the uk... a couple of gals at work split the purchase of a case with me...they used them as gag gifts at Christmas too...Veronica gave them to her 5 brothers and dad...lol...some of the reviews are pretty funny...

·
Registered
44 Posts
I had forgotten about the ***** juice...lol I bought that on Amazon...imported from the uk... a couple of gals at work split the purchase of a case with me...they used them as gag gifts at Christmas too...Veronica gave them to her 5 brothers and dad...lol...some of the reviews are pretty funny...

haha. that must be delicious

1 - 17 of 17 Posts