Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
5 of us hit the Fork this morning. We all caught fish. Personally I caught 12 Lakers, the biggest was 19" and fat (the only one I kept). Probably about 25 fish for the group. Fished to the east of the point that is north of the west boat ramp. Road was drivable all the way out. Easy fun morning and left before noon. Ice was 12+". The usual glow tubes worked for me.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Good job Dan, I'm going tomorrow. Is the only way to get to the West side of the lake by driving past the East boat ramp, inlet, to the West side?? or is there another way in (direct way). I've only been over on that side once, & I drove all the way around.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I bailed today! Woke up to 5.5-6inches of snow @ 4am this morning. After letting out the dog, shoveling, and checking road conditions, didn't feel like the long drive. Damn I'm getting old :eek:

·
Registered
16,684 Posts
I bailed today! Woke up to 5.5-6inches of snow @ 4am this morning. After letting out the dog, shoveling, and checking road conditions, didn't feel like the long drive. Damn I'm getting old :eek:
Dude!:eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts