Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the hag and Loveland lake with my girlfriend tonight. The hag was real low.. Maybe 15-20 feet. There was 2 parties that drove to the waters edge from the boat ramp. Looked like they were fishing for cats. We walked past em and fished around the inlet area. Saw a few jumpers but no biters. Inlet was at a trickle.

We drove over to Loveland lake to cast a few times. Lake was waaaay low, but the inlet was running full blast. We cast a few jerkbaits in the calmer areas hoping something would hit. We had better action.. Missed a few and I saved the night by catching this f*kboy who wanted to be a walleye so bad...

Probably gonna go a little more south tomorrow night.

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My walleye game is effin weak. At least i got a bunch of cool jerkbaits I get to lose, lol.

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Take your friend fishing to Granby for some ice off action.
Already did the ice off action at another lake... With tutelage from a native from south of heaven, we were able to show no mercy to some invasive salmonid species, and remind those fish that God hates them all. It was a great season in the abyss, indeed.

·
Registered
16,631 Posts
Already did the ice off action at another lake... With tutelage from a native from south of heaven, we were able to show no mercy to some invasive salmonid species, and remind those fish that God hates them all. It was a great season in the abyss, indeed.
Yes it was!

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Sounds pretty alright to me.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I see what you did there. And I like it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts