1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
I've commended you before on your mastery of fishing electronics.

Impressive.

Do much fishing without gadgets?

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sswan said:
I've commended you before on your mastery of fishing electronics.

Impressive.

Do much fishing without gadgets?
Ha ha! I can't do all that stuff in the video.

Without electronics? Why? :D

·
Registered
301 Posts
Wow. Just when the new year was coming in quite peacefully. I was just exploring the idea of getting a new Tenkara rod. For those unfamiliar with that, its simply a rod, a line, a leader, and a fly. No reel, no boat, no electronics, no gadgets. Fishing at it simplist. Now this Dr. Depth again! :eek:

And it appears the Lowrance HDS models do mapping things that my now-antique LCX models don't. ::)

I have nothing. No HDS. No Sidescan. No Structurescan. No I-pilot. :'( :'(

And I still managed to catch a 41 pounder last week!!!!! :eek:

Maybe I should have been a lawyer instead of a fishing bum, then I could have all the goodies! ;)

Maybe I now have a reason to try robbing a bank, or a brinks truck, or just go as deep into debt as the creditors will allow. :-\

What a New Years resolution! Get all the toys. All the Gadgets. And go back into Dr. Depth mode! >:D >:D
Happy New Year Don! ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tarponjim said:
Wow. Just when the new year was coming in quite peacefully. I was just exploring the idea of getting a new Tenkara rod. For those unfamiliar with that, its simply a rod, a line, a leader, and a fly. No reel, no boat, no electronics, no gadgets. Fishing at it simplist. Now this Dr. Depth again! :eek:

And it appears the Lowrance HDS models do mapping things that my now-antique LCX models don't. ::)

I have nothing. No HDS. No Sidescan. No Structurescan. No I-pilot. :'( :'(

And I still managed to catch a 41 pounder last week!!!!! :eek:

Maybe I should have been a lawyer instead of a fishing bum, then I could have all the goodies! ;)

Maybe I now have a reason to try robbing a bank, or a brinks truck, or just go as deep into debt as the creditors will allow. :-\

What a New Years resolution! Get all the toys. All the Gadgets. And go back into Dr. Depth mode! >:D >:D
Happy New Year Don! ;D ;D ;D
Happy New Year, Jim! I'm betting you'll have HD and sidescan before I do. :D

I'm also betting you'll have that I-Pilot next time I see you. >:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts