Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I reflect on my 3000 posts, I can only feel a sense of awe at myself. To be the most prolific poster in the 9 months I've been here leads me to love myself in a way I never thought possible. Many greats have hit this mark before me...

Cap Anson, the first guy to do it... A brilliant hitter in an era when pitching often dominated. A man who set the bar and invented the 3000 club. I tend to think his accomplishment was nowhere near the greatness I have achieved as a poster, and as a man. In short, Cap Anson ain't ****.

Derek Jeter, the most recent guy to accomplish this feat. The man is basically a hack compared to me.

Many so-called "men" have done this, most notably the great Pete Rose... Possibly the greatest of all time (before I got here)... And the man isn't in the Hall of Fame. Hell, he's not even allowed to have anything to do with baseball!!! 4,256 hits.... It's probably for the best though... as he pales in comparison to my glory.

Let's look at breakdowns here... Of Jeter's 3,321 hits, only 256 were homeruns. This is basically kindergarten ****, guys... My HR/AB ratio is about a .950. In other words, I kill **** on the reg.

So, in closing, I would like to accept the award for "The dude with the most pathetic social life in history" with a quote from my favorite (albeit subpar by comparison) member of the 3,000 club:

"My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging."

Hank Aaron

Bow down, bitches... you're in the presence of greatness.

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
I have over 3600 posts, and haven't been banned.

New record for me.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
I was worried 2000 in 5 years was problem that might need mental help but I blame my mental abnormalities to mercury poisoning from eating too much fish. Congratulations

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No autographs... I'm going to go all *****-made punk Barry Bonds on y'all. Just douche it right up...

If I spent as much time on the water as I did watching my kids and fucking off on here, I'd have the state record for every species in the state right now.

First I'd like to thank the Avalanche thread and all the back and forth with muninoel on Sundays when I attempted to explain to him the error of his preferred football team... Without these things I would have never reached this god-like status.

Next I'd like to thank the elusive catfish... The ******* that set off my long Urban Fishing Report thread.

And finally I would like to thank my dad... Without him, there would have been no love for fishing, no appreciation of the English language, and no fertilization....

Rockies rule, Nuggets suck, FXR, muskie fillets, laker mounts, small pond blastingz and a partridge in a pear tree.

#micdrop

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dude... I would give anything to have gotten that on live video.... Just because nobody believes me that it happened. I had 2 witnesses, so I am justified.. But to have that sh** on video.....

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back. :happy:

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Think you need to be tested for P E D....

Check his key board, it might be corked

Check the fingers for some vasoline!

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
No autographs... I'm going to go all *****-made punk Barry Bonds on y'all. Just douche it right up...

If I spent as much time on the water as I did watching my kids and fucking off on here, I'd have the state record for every species in the state right now.

First I'd like to thank the Avalanche thread and all the back and forth with muninoel on Sundays when I attempted to explain to him the error of his preferred football team... Without these things I would have never reached this god-like status.

Next I'd like to thank the elusive catfish... The ******* that set off my long Urban Fishing Report thread.

And finally I would like to thank my dad... Without him, there would have been no love for fishing, no appreciation of the English language, and no fertilization....

Rockies rule, Nuggets suck, FXR, muskie fillets, laker mounts, small pond blastingz and a partridge in a pear tree.

#micdrop
So Opry, if your relocation to Tennessee happens, are you going to cheer for the Titans? Loved my team when they sucked, loved them when they were great, and I love them now. I can never side with the Broncos as long as old donkey teeth is running the team.

However, I do like the Nuggets, Rockies and Avalanche (to go along with the Celtics, BoSox and Bruins of course!

Congrats to reaching 3000 posts and providing great insight along the way. You are a forum superstar!

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm just ribbin' ya man. :)
Of course I'll always cheer for the Broncos... But without buying the MLB package thing, I won't be able to listen to Rockies games on the radio (one of my favorite things in the world to do) so I might need to learn to like the Braves too. Ugh....

Anyway, I don't know about insight, but I certainly talked alot of **** and posted a bunch of skunk fishing reports. LoL!!

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
I'm just ribbin' ya man. :)
Of course I'll always cheer for the Broncos... But without buying the MLB package thing, I won't be able to listen to Rockies games on the radio (one of my favorite things in the world to do) so I might need to learn to like the Braves too. Ugh....

Anyway, I don't know about insight, but I certainly talked alot of **** and posted a bunch of skunk fishing reports. LoL!!
There's something to be said for polite **** talking ;)

If I knew more about fishing, I'd post more fishing stuff on here. My goal this year will be to provide updates on the areas I fish this year and to get out more...since my wife is working Monday - Saturday, I won't feel too guilty as she won't be home to appreciate my company anyway ;)

I got a shoutout from you so I'm honored not feeling too ribbed!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts