Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took it out for a spin this afternoon. Everything worked, even made it back on to the trailer without incident. I am open next week if anyone wants to fish somewhere.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Congrats Ralpert!!! Nice looking rig. Now you have to break it in right and catch something the first trip out.

·
P I K E
10,117 Posts
Sweet Ralp, same boat I have except mine is red on silver. You will love it!!!

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Saaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeet!!! congrats!!

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Nice lookin ride sir!

·
Registered
16,631 Posts
Exact same as mine. Except the color-

What HP?

Did you show it to AO?

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Great looking boat. All it needs is some fish slime on that brand new carpet!!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Congrats on the new boat. It's exciting as hell to get a new one. With the discussion about adding oil, I'm guessing you bought an Optimax vs a 4 stroke? Be safe.

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Sweet! My buddy had one with a 90hp, really enjoyed fishing out of it. Great boat. You won't be able to count the number of enjoyable days ahead.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Nice! Sitting at the airport in LA and catching up on the forum. Not a whole lot happening on the site since last week...

·
Registered
513 Posts
Yes. Seriously.
Go to your local Chevron oil distributor, and buy their 2 stroke, is is just as good if not better than Quicksilver or Yamalube. And no they will not void a warranty if you do not use their non branded oil. Just make sure it has TCW3 rating. Makes no difference if mineral or synthetic.

I pay about $13/gal for the chevron, but I do buy in bulk. $45 is highway robbery.

·
Registered
16,631 Posts
Go to your local Chevron oil distributor, and buy their 2 stroke, is is just as good if not better than Quicksilver or Yamalube. And no they will not void a warranty if you do not use their non branded oil. Just make sure it has TCW3 rating. Makes no difference if mineral or synthetic.

I pay about $13/gal for the chevron, but I do buy in bulk. $45 is highway robbery.
It is NOT normal TW3 stuff. Its special for direct injection.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts