Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: The NEW cincinati bengals!

Mrwigglestheworm said:
This is a non issue. It's dumb that he even has to go to court. Nothing will come of this.
Yeah doesn't seem to be a huge deal (although we don't know what happened, he could have thrown a punch) but I am tired of hearing about the Broncos in trouble with the law. Whatever happened to the integrity that has been associated with the Bronco name for all these years? ??? ???

·
Registered
7,804 Posts

Rivrunnr1 said:
Mrwigglestheworm said:
This is a non issue. It's dumb that he even has to go to court. Nothing will come of this.
Yeah doesn't seem to be a huge deal (although we don't know what happened, he could have thrown a punch) but I am tired of hearing about the Broncos in trouble with the law. Whatever happened to the integrity that has been associated with the Bronco name for all these years? ??? ???
Josh McDaniels.... >:D

·
Registered
978 Posts
thats pretty bad, going to court over an argument....man I hope they don't start looking at CF cause we'll all be going to court!!

·
Registered
11,176 Posts

Mrwigglestheworm said:
Rivrunnr1 said:
Mrwigglestheworm said:
Please....Just a few off the top of my head under Shanny...Sauerbrun and ephedra..Henry..coke and Mj..Plummer..drove his car into someone's car for cutting him off...Marshall...What...nine times...DJ under Shanny...Don't forget Darrent Williams...wasn't Marshall involved in that..Jevon Walker...Darryl Gardner broke his hand in a bar fight before he played a down as a Bronco...David Kircus...Dale Carter...There are a lot more...

·
P I K E
10,084 Posts

hobiecat said:
Mrwigglestheworm said:
Rivrunnr1 said:
Mrwigglestheworm said:
Please....Just a few off the top of my head under Shanny...Sauerbrun and ephedra..Henry..coke and Mj..Plummer..drove his car into someone's car for cutting him off...Marshall...What...nine times...DJ under Shanny...Don't forget Darrent Williams...wasn't Marshall involved in that..Jevon Walker...Darryl Gardner broke his hand in a bar fight before he played a down as a Bronco...David Kircus...Dale Carter...There are a lot more...
Here's a little video of the history of the Broncos from about the last 15years!!! ::) ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vu0-OM3SNqI&feature=related

·
Registered
4,799 Posts

hobiecat said:
Mrwigglestheworm said:
Rivrunnr1 said:
Mrwigglestheworm said:
No one notices when the team is winning

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
No if they are winning they just give them a free pass...its like cheating to win the superbowl...I forget which team circumvented the salary cap rules...like the Pats they cheated...plain and simple...

·
Registered
2,018 Posts

Rivrunnr1 said:
Mrwigglestheworm said:
Security doesn't know Broncos own star players? I wonder if he still has a job?

TH

·
Registered
24,509 Posts

TroutHunter said:
Rivrunnr1 said:
Mrwigglestheworm said:

TH
Thats rich...a guy is doing his job...and youre going to fire him?...the article says the LINEBACKER FORGOT HIS CREDENTIALS...

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Yes I would fire him or maybe they can print the playing cards with team photos on them for the security team to play Texas hold'em on their breaks to get to know the players. ::)

If your a security guard in charge of the player entrance (the most important gate of the whole stadium) for Home games take some pride in your job and at least ask for a team photo or go online for 10 minutes to look at team photos. You have to know the stars and coaches of the team at the very least. If it was an obscure rookie etc then you might have a point but a star of the NFL? Do you really think that was the first time ever a Denver Bronco or a NFL player for that matter ever forgot their gate pass?

TH

·
Registered
11,877 Posts

zman said:
TroutHunter said:
Thats rich...a guy is doing his job...and youre going to fire him?...the article says the LINEBACKER FORGOT HIS CREDENTIALS...
Talk about being between a rock and a hard place! Some poor guy making $8.00 an hour has had it drilled into his head that NO ONE gets in without credentials, and along comes a player who doesn't have his, expects special treatment, and then gets physical when he doesn't get it, and, TroutHunter, you want to fire the poor schmuck who is just doing his job?

No wonder athletes in this country too often have a sense of entitlement to whatever they want...... They got it from us.

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
x2 nobody should receive special treatment. It's like the airport security. Bottom line is he needed his ID. Dummy.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Not excusing Dumerville's actions however regardless of what the guard was getting paid I would think he would take a little more pride in his work and know who the players were, especially if he was responsible for the players gate.

TH

1 - 20 of 21 Posts