Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
16,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im on a Ram and a Subie forum and they just changed to this exact format. All owned by the same people? hows that work?

·
P I K E
10,138 Posts
Yes I'm sure it is Verticalscope that owns them forums also. They own the Jeep Wrangler forum I'm a member of also. They do own a bunch of forums in all different aspects!

·
P I K E
10,138 Posts
WoW, I just found out they own other forums I belong to...Crossbow Nation & Duramax Forum.

·
Registered
647 Posts
I love the looks gents. nice job with the forum.

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
I keep getting popups asking me if I want to do assorted stuff.

Cut the crap and get off my lawn!

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
I forgot already. I have no memory. It left me years ago.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Several other forums I belong to have switched to this format also.
New learning curve.

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
I just went to their Facebook page...same info that was here, so guess I will use their page. Hoping for more open water by the end of the week. Need to get outside away from people ;) .

·
P I K E
10,138 Posts
Did the Eleven Mile marina reports disappear or are they part of the "premium" content?
ummmmmmm....we have never had separate lake reports unless members post as a report! And for the Premium Category, it is something new and so far it is empty with not any posts yet. Become a premium member and be the first to post there!!! (y)

·
Registered
24,590 Posts
So what makes one a premium member?

·
P I K E
10,138 Posts
A secret handshake and for initiation you must gargle with a whole jar of Crunchy Jif peanut butter!

In your member account settings there is a box on the left for Account Upgrade, click the box and the info will popup. There is a monthly charge but at this time I do not know how much. It has a few privileges to go along with the upgrade.

·
Registered
24,590 Posts
lol I don't bird dog on your dog (Pete's dog).

·
P I K E
10,138 Posts
For more info on the new site in the far top right corner click on the 3 site navigation dots, click on FAQ and you can find pretty much everything needed! Stay safe and wash your hands!!!

·
Registered
16,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Never paid extra for a forum and never will-

·
Registered
833 Posts
7 ads on this one page (not counting Jif :D )... I think this new forum layout sucks...

not to mention, I've been re-directed twice now, in the last 10 minutes to:

"driverfixersoftware.com"

1 - 20 of 28 Posts