Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
I like how easy it is to post pictures! Now I can shower you all with pictures of my tiny.... fish. With much less effort!

·
P I K E
10,072 Posts
7 ads on this one page (not counting Jif :D )... I think this new forum layout sucks...

not to mention, I've been re-directed twice now, in the last 10 minutes to:

"driverfixersoftware.com"
Scott, if you are having tech problems please post them in the ColoradoFisherman Site Issue category under the We Are Live - Community Feedback forum so the tech team can look into you complaints. Issues with a new platform will exist and they are here to help!
Tony

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Yeah, not sure I'm a huge fan of the new set-up, but at least with having to teach school remotely (at home) this site won't be blocked anymore 😡

·
Registered
6 Posts
To remove all the annoying adds from these sites, you need to download ad blocker for the browser you use. Once downloaded and installed, you will need to go into the browser settings to turn it on. Sometimes the ad blocker will not allow content you want to see so you will need to go back into settings to turn it off temporarily to view that content. It’s well worth the effort if you don’t want to see the advertisement on sites you frequently visit.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts