Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
dude ive got a keeper wife and trust me stick with the fishing . if a had a dollar for everytime i heard ...you care more about fishing then you do me.....why do you have to leave every morning i want to cuddle ....The single life you can fish before work for bass and after work for catfish get up at 4 in the morning and do it all over again ....doesnt work when your married either they get mad cause you dont cuddle or spend time with them or they get worried cause you never sleep . hahahhaa..the other night my wife told me she thinks i have a fishing sickness...hahahah

·
Registered
118 Posts
fishinguitars
It is funny that you mention that. My wife of 6 years has said "You can't go fishing anymore" for her last time. I hear you; people should be able do what they want to do. Life is far too short to live by other peoples standards. Heck if we want to go fishing then we should be able to go fishing. It took me 6 years to figure out that it will not work for me. I will not live under someone else?s expectations ever again. Listen up you single guys, most women will never, ever let you continue to fish at your pace once you get hittched. Stay far, far, far away!!! :'( :'( :'( :'(

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
TL said:
3 lb. Bluegill/Sunfish. These are pretty unrealistic goals but hey.
go to jerry creek reservoirs and those goals aren't out of the question. We get a few up around 3 or slightly better every year.
Hmmm... a 20 lb+ rainbow or brown, a 20 lb channel cat like my bro gets, and a 30 lb. lake trout. Hell any big laker sounds great!

·
Registered
31 Posts
How about an alligator gar?
It would be pretty cool to catch a prehistoric fish.
Don't really want anything to do with those teeth though. :-\

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
At least one Master Angler quality fish of every fish species in Colorado.

But the one that tops my list is a 10 pound Walleye.

Dan

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Pope said:
fishinguitars
  It is funny that you mention that. My wife of 6 years has said "You can't go fishing anymore" for her last time. I hear you; people should be able do what they want to do. Life is far too short to live by other peoples standards. Heck if we want to go fishing then we should be able to go fishing. It took me 6 years to figure out that it will not work for me. I will not live under someone else?s expectations ever again. Listen up you single guys, most women will never, ever let you continue to fish at your pace once you get hittched. Stay far, far, far away!!! :'( :'( :'( :'(

Man-o-Man. Sometimes I think a loser seeing how im single at my age but hay. I do what I want when I want and answer to no one!!!! Still would like a wife but as long as my fishing doesnt bother her(Ya, That will happen)

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

·
Registered
108 Posts
NIce goals, I have cought a 2lbs. Bluegill at lake mead, and ive cought some nice walleyes and notherns in Minn. Ide really like to do the peacock bass fishing and kiss those big'ol lips like Jimmy Houston does...lol

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
id like to catch something new something weird

like this

especialy if it was something new and i got to name it

·
Registered
6,797 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
I have to agree thats one ugly fish man.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
must be a deep ocean fish to survive

they sure wouldnt find a willing mate unless it was really dark

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
its real and there are plenty more really weird fish out there most are from really deep water both fresh and salt

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
When I worked at Iowa State University there was a pond on campus called "Lake Laverne" (called "Lake Latrine" by the students) where I used to sit and eat my lunch sometimes. One day a goldfish came swimming by, probably dumped in by some graduating student. This was one of those bug-eyed, fantail type goldfish, and it must have been pretty old, because it would have weighed 20 pounds if it weighed an ounce. I watched for them after that, and saw a number of them that size in that pond.

The one fish I really, really want to catch is one of those giant goldfish, because if I do, I just know I'll have the Iowa State Record for a bug-eyed, fantail goldfish!! :D :D

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
sounds good

you kill it, i'll grill it

21 - 40 of 46 Posts