Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am a SMALL TIME guy with BIG TIME ideas. Anything that makes the sport of fishing more enjoyable and easier is my goal. I recently came up with an idea for a fishing pole holder that would eliminate them from getting tangled up as well as hold multiple fishing poles at one time. I call it the Outback Pole Carrier. I make them in my garage in Loveland Colorado out of hand picked wood. The design was made to hold four fishing poles at once. It can also be used as a holder while fishing. There is a detachable light that can be mounted on the front of the holder for night fishing. They are custom made to order with a selection of colors and wood. They are perfect for trucks, compact cars, boats, etc. Perfect for anyone who needs to carry multiple poles. It can also be used as a stand in the garage or it can be mounted on the wall in a garage.

Here are the pictures:

http://s1365.photobucket.com/user/bighornfishingaccessories/media/TheRusticOutback_zps86e30443.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
I've said it on here many times before. A pole is something women dance on, something you hang a flag on, or something the lamma dudes smoke. A rod is something you fish with.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Definetly a FLY ROD.

Metal heads, soft rubber jiggers and bait dunkers use fishing poles.......

JK :-*

If you be fishin, you be using a rod(PERIOD) :cool:

·
P I K E
10,099 Posts
I've said it on here many times before. A pole is something women dance on, something you hang a flag on, or something the lamma dudes smoke. A Golden Rod is a purple lipstick wearing pole sucker .
^^^ fixed again! :smokin:

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
No need for new guys to scared away.Its all good around this forum.The dancing llamas and thier wrangler Goldie are harmless. We haven't seen any shenanagens from fishboy. Goon is actually catching some fish. Slayer hasn't reported trophy brown or bow slauters . Ice and Grump got booted. And we haven't seen to many save the laker threads or to many Atown reports lately

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
I've said it on here many times before. A pole is something women dance on, something you hang a flag on, or something the lamma dudes smoke. A rod is something you fish with.
pole smoker:

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
cmon Goldie that's a rod not a pole! Shoot, I lost count at 25 fish that day. Huge snow flakes coming down in 0 wind, it was pretty epic.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts