Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
16,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ain't caught anything to brag about the last couple weeks so I figured I'd post a pic of my rig. I tell the wife it's my "man cave". Some guys have the mancave in the basement or garage, I can drive mine around.

And I put a Z bumper on it!

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
K, I'll play nice: nice rig! :thumb: Now go catch some fish! This forum is becoming a bore. Again. Seriously, I already know what Duck and Whomp are catching... Not to take away from their accomplishments. Just saying it ain't worth lurking around here. :D

·
Registered
936 Posts
I'm building the same "rig" just looking for the right slide-in. Sweet rig, I've definitely seen the same tracker on a few lakes, I wonder if it was you.

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
WOW the world is ending...Slayer and fish tag soup...

·
Registered
16,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You would be more comfortable in a fifth wheel.......
I like the mobility of the pop-up. I have driven that same road in 3 ft drifts and 12" chicken gumbo clay mud. Don't think Ida made it towing a 5th wheel and a boat-

Icy roads and 40MPH crosswinds will kep me from dragging a 5th also-

·
Registered
16,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I the single guy, do humbily declare that I am jealous of your mobile man cave.
I, the married guy, do humbly declare that I am jealous of your ability to fish on a whim-;D

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
I like the mobility of the pop-up. I have driven that same road in 3 ft drifts and 12" chicken gumbo clay mud. Don't think Ida made it towing a 5th wheel and a boat-

Icy roads and 40MPH crosswinds will kep me from dragging a 5th also-

Sissy.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 85 Posts