Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two fishermen, who were also very talented computer people, came up with a method for catching a lot of fish. The two kept detailed records of every fishing trip for a decade. They wrote a sophisticated computer program that they hoped would give them information about exactly when and exactly how to catch fish. They keyed in all their fishing history data and let the computer program converge on the data. When the output was analyzed they had their long awaited answer. Go fishing as often as you can!

·
Registered
179 Posts
ePic I'm sending this to my wife right now.  I'll get you her perspective an a bit.
I also gave her this line a while ago but it didn't involve fishing! ;D

She didn't fall for it then either. ???

I have a feeling she won't agree with us  ;)

·
Registered
280 Posts
Thats definatly one practice that I like to follow. More I'm out, the more I get to see my taxidermist.

·
Banned
487 Posts
Very true. I learn something new everytime I go fishing. Often when I think I have the fish figured out for a certain time of the year on in certain conditions, they will go and do exactly the opposite. Versatility and a willingness to try new tactics when the old standby isn't working are very important.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I have a few secrets to catching fish...

1) Have a positive attitude.

2) Keep my expectations in line with reality.

3) Ask questions to those who've had success... especially when fishing unfamiliar waters.

4) Help others... even if it has nothing to do with fishing.

5) Respect all fish. (I think they're noble creatures who've lived here for millions of years before we ever showed-up!)

6) Keep it simple. If I think too much, I just get in the way of having any success.

and...

7) Have some fun! It's later than you think! ;)

M

·
0 Posts
my theory, when nothings biting, throw em the tackle box

5 cast fanning out with every lure u got, rarely fails, just gotta be patient enough in my case to keep tying...im not a fan of swivels, i retie it every time i switch it up

1 - 6 of 6 Posts