·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
human cannonball said:
**** Fred Phelps and his whole damned family!
x2. Dirtbags. If I could think of anyone in the world that needed to be shot up....but only innocents get killed this day and age in america. :mad:

·
Registered
297 Posts
The Situation said:
And the damm media is more than happy to give it to them. It and them make me sick. Why can't the crazies do something to those who wish harm on others, and not people who are just trying to live their lives or make a difference. Now don't get me wrong, I'd just rather the crazies stay indoors and not hurt anyone.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6200456/westboro_baptist_church_to_protest.html?cat=9
This has been posted several times on this forum.

they are the greatest scam artists to ever live in the united states. think about it. each and every member of that church are lawyers. they abuse the 1st amendment by doing something so scandalous and outrageous that anyone who sees it is sure to lash out at them.. and when it inevitably happens, they sue the sh!t out of them, which funds their trips and amenities. I will even go out on a limb and say that they don't even believe in God, they just like to piss people off.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't condone it, but seriously, if violence broke out at that little girls funeral towards those ahole, I think Id have a smile on my face.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
The Situation said:
I don't condone it, but seriously, if violence broke out at that little girls funeral towards those ahole, I think Id have a smile on my face.
Sadly its just what they want, as said before they make a living suing over these altercations, they not only welcome it they are hoping for it. You want to piss them off, don't give in to the temptation. Maiden had their LA concert protested and thankfully didn't have an altercation. From the video's I got to see though the more they are ignored and patronized the meaner they got till they realized they weren't going to get what they wanted and left. Ignore them, and let them go home empty handed.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Iron_Mammoth said:
The Situation said:
Sadly its just what they want, as said before they make a living suing over these altercations, they not only welcome it they are hoping for it. You want to piss them off, don't give in to the temptation. Maiden had their LA concert protested and thankfully didn't have an altercation. From the video's I got to see though the more they are ignored and patronized the meaner they got till they realized they weren't going to get what they wanted and left. Ignore them, and let them go home empty handed.
these people had the right idea. if you want to piss them off and send a message... do THIS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7Of_2ykZpQ

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
The Situation said:
As much as I disagree with these crazies, and believe their actions are detestable; I do not, would not, and cannot justify any actions of violence against them. And believe it is wrong to do so...how does it make me any better then them if I did?? But whatever..

D.J.

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
djfisherman2 said:
The Situation said:
As much as I disagree with these crazies, and believe their actions are detestable; I do not, would not, and cannot justify any actions of violence against them. And believe it is wrong to do so...how does it make me any better then them if I did?? But whatever..

D.J.
:D :D This coming from a guy that said he would thump somebody for telling him he is unpatriotic....

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rivrunnr1 said:
djfisherman2 said:
The Situation said:

D.J.
:D :D This coming from a guy that said he would thump somebody for telling him he is unpatriotic....
Id think if a man wants to catch a case for something that is personally directed at him, that would be his business. <shrug>

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Rivrunnr1 said:
djfisherman2 said:
The Situation said:

D.J.
Interesting I talked to that same guy for a half hour in the flyshop today....

D.J.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Rivrunnr1 said:
djfisherman2 said:
The Situation said:

D.J.
But in all seriousness man: how the hell would it help by supporting violence against these nut-cases??

D.J.

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
djfisherman2 said:
Rivrunnr1 said:
djfisherman2 said:
The Situation said:

D.J.
Interesting I talked to that same guy for a half hour in the flyshop today....

D.J.
:D

djfisherman2 said:
Rivrunnr1 said:
djfisherman2 said:
The Situation said:

D.J.
But in all seriousness man: how the hell would it help by supporting violence against these nut-cases??

D.J.
Of course it wouldn't help. But it would be sooo awesome.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Rivrunnr1 said:
djfisherman2 said:
The Situation said:

D.J.

D.J.
Something that "wouldn't help," but would be "soo awesome.." Gotta' love common sense... <sarcasm>

D.J.

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
djfisherman2 said:
djfisherman2 said:
Rivrunnr1 said:
djfisherman2 said:
The Situation said:

D.J.

D.J.
Something that "wouldn't help," but would be "soo awesome.." Gotta' love common sense... <sarcasm>

D.J.
Quote fail. But yeah. I have no common sense. It's because I am not right wing. ;)

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Rivrunnr1 said:
djfisherman2 said:
djfisherman2 said:
Rivrunnr1 said:
djfisherman2 said:
The Situation said:

D.J.

D.J.

D.J.
Quote fail. But yeah. I have no common sense. It's because I am not right wing. ;)
Fixed that... Surprising we have something in common..

D.J.

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
How'd ya fix it? That's what I wrote. Did I forget the <sarcasm> thingie? >:D

And yes, we have shist in common. We both fish. And fish pueblo quite a bit. And we are both friends with Jerry even if he did give up fishing for rock climbing...WTF

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Rivrunnr1 said:
How'd ya fix it? That's what I wrote. Did I forget the <sarcasm> thingie? >:D

And yes, we have shist in common. We both fish. And fish pueblo quite a bit. And we are both friends with Jerry even if he did give up fishing for rock climbing...WTF
:D :D The quote Riv, the quote is what I fixed..

And yeah, I know huh! And he gets a lot more injuries that way...before it was just his pride when I skunked him!! :D

D.J.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
They announced they wouldn't show up to her funeral, in trade for air time on the radio. Pathetic all around.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts