Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NM was kind of a bust 2 weeks ago, so kinda wanted to go far but not too terribly far west. heard from my buddy at work about the areas above stagecoach in the flat tops... plus i have yet to fish stagecoach. any tips? dont want anyones super secret honey holes, I just wanna wet a line, get a tug from something not a stocker slimer, and not swelter in this f*cking annyoing heat. thanks in advance.

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
NM was kind of a bust 2 weeks ago, so kinda wanted to go far but not too terribly far west. heard from my buddy at work about the areas above stagecoach in the flat tops... plus i have yet to fish stagecoach. any tips? dont want anyones super secret honey holes, I just wanna wet a line, get a tug from something not a stocker slimer, and not swelter in this f*cking annyoing heat. thanks in advance.
What time we leaving?

·
Registered
16,630 Posts
'Coach is mostly stocker slimers but theres big pike and big eyes. Last time I fished the coach was 1992? So I dont have any recent reports for you. All kinds of fish to be had in the flattops if you wanna sweat a bunch.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Mostly slimer stockers? Yep, nothing to see here. Best move on and hit the Flattops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts