Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Your videos are top notch, you do the editing right. I like to hear the sounds. Can't stand when people overlay music.

Would you make a video and post the lake name if you found biggins?

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Nice video and great lookin fish.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Would you make a video and post the lake name if you found biggins?

Make the video if you want. But don't post the lake name. Alpine lakes with biggins need no advertisement, and can suffer pretty quick with increased fishing pressure. Keep that info to word of mouth or PM's to the worthy few.

Nice video!

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
My question was not a request, though I can see how it could be interpreted that way. I'd hope that names of lakes with "those" fish would be kept secret, but I wanted to hear OP's thoughts on it before I preached.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My question was not a request, though I can see how it could be interpreted that way. I'd hope that names of lakes with "those" fish would be kept secret, but I wanted to hear OP's thoughts on it before I preached.
On one hand, the fish from this lake are bigger than average to me, so I guess i'd have to say yes, but on the other hand if I really got into some of "those" fish, probably not as I wouldn't want them pressured either.

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
On one hand, the fish from this lake are bigger than average to me, so I guess i'd have to say yes, but on the other hand if I really got into some of "those" fish, probably not as I wouldn't want them pressured either.
You'll find em eventually if you keep at it. Those medium size fish in numbers are highly enjoyable though!

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Nice video. It was super windy the one time I went there. Had a lot of fun with the beaver pond about half way up. Throw on a backpack next time and get out a bit further. You'll start finding those lakes with bigger fish and mush less pressure.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts