Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, with the lull in the action due to the past weeks crazy weather; I've have started the process of thinning out some of my fishing lure and gear "collection".

All items have been listed on Ebay to save crazy amounts of space on here.

You can pay via PayPal.

To find the items I have currently for sale type in this number: 182467969012
in the Ebay search bar (right next to shop by category). It will take you to that item. Once you click on that item (Leland Crappie Magnets)To find other items I have listed look on the right of the listing and you will see my seller info (fantasygardens719) and you can click on the "see other items" tab below it to find everything I have listed.

Contact me thru my link and I will take 10% of the listed price for those who mention they saw it here.

Happy Shopping,
Ninja

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
and dallasb sounds like a guy with nothing to do but post nonsense all day....
Does anyone realize how hard it is to irritate Ninja! This speaks volumes ROFL

;D;D;D

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Does anyone realize how hard it is to irritate Ninja! This speaks volumes ROFL

;D;D;D
x2 lol...I dont think Chris has a mean bone in his body unless his wife throws his skinny jeans in a hot dryer!

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
I realize after the fact that the joke could come off as a dig at the man's business. That was not my intent. My apologies Ninja!

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
x2 lol...I dont think Chris has a mean bone in his body unless his wife throws his skinny jeans in a hot dryer!
I don't know..... I know I won't mention pressed ham when I'm around him!:eek::eek:

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't know..... I know I won't mention pressed ham when I'm around him!
Damn it 'Brewski! I was just getting over the nightmares.....

I don't think Chris has a mean bone in his body unless his wife throws his skinny jeans in a hot dryer!
Z those aren't skinny jeans. I'm just fat in the wrong places.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts